el-aye-zee said: Answer this with ten random facts about yourself then pass it on to your ten favourite followers! 💕
1. I’m in the process of growing out locs and I’m terrified that they won’t get longer lol
2. Huge Arsenal fan, that’s a soccer team in England. Love them as much as I do and I’ll love you. Also you must hate Tottenham and Chelsea
3. I’ve weighed about 157 pounds for like the past 5 years
4. I’m a hugeeee nerd
5. My Favorite Pokemon is a tie between Treecko and Elekid, can’t decide between the two.
6. I’m terrible at hiding my feelings, at least I think I am
7. I’m currently watching VSauce videos they’re freaking awesome and hella science-y I love it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45Q1_psDqk
8. I hate racists
9. I love pizza
10. I’m worried I didn’t give out cool enough facts about myself lol
I don’t wanna message 10 people so I’ll just tag some of them so they can do this
ele-kid invited me to answer this with ten random facts about yourself then pass it on to ten followers! I’m doing this because it’s random.
1. I cook everyday & cook at least one new recipe a week.
2. I became a vegetarian when I was 14 because I had a spiritual experience with a cow.
3. My favorite tennis shoes glow in the dark.
4. I silently judge people quickly by accents, volume of voices, posture…and I observe if they behave “animated” or real. I feel like I know someone within seconds.
5. People always ask me about my cultural background…
Here is the magic formula that made me: 80% Cherokee Indian, 10% Irish and 10% German.
6. There were countless medicine men and women in my family history.
7. I have a decorative box full of journals in my bedroom. I use them all for different reasons…for example, one is purple and furry with eyeballs on it. It’s my monster journal-used for venting.
8. I played a LOT of Super Nintendo, Atari, Nintendo, and Playstation as a kid.
9. I can’t imagine life without good people, music, coffee, hot tea and mountains!
10. I once picked up a random hippie hitchhiker.
I choose these peeps to respond by listing 10 random facts about yo bad selves!!! Ok GO sarah—monster pussyfootinaround theyellowbirds thedaintysquid birkenstockbae cannabiscuit-tin filthy-hippie-vibes whitewinter-hymnal sunsetdistrict
Ususually don’t do these, but what the heck. I’ll put a spin on it and list five charities I think are worth checking out.
1. I’ve played drums for 14 years now but ever since I moved to SF I haven’t been able to practice, makes me sad.
2. I started collecting vinyl before I even had a record player (makes no sense).
3. I’ve never been west of Colorado in the United States; I have been to England and France though. It’s too bad it costs money to travel.
4. I hate how disconnected our society has become, yet I find myself on the interwebs way too often.
5. I lose/misplace things like nobody’s business. I’ve lost at least 5 driver’s licenses/ID’S over the years and lost two phones in the first month of moving to SF.
6. I read Yahoo! articles all the time but get infuriated when I read the comments sections. (Seriously, if someone has a viable alternative to Yahoo, please message me).
7. Here are four charities worth checking out:
Leaving the cool confines of San Francisco for the warm city of LA tonight; FYF in two days!